Certificate in Global Safety Management
All ASSP certificate programs are designed so professionals can take a series of courses related to certain occupational safety and health (OSH) topics or concepts, then master those areas and gain expertise. With this certificate, you will be able to establish and maintain safe workplaces anywhere in the world.
What You Will Learn
Complete the Global Safety Management Certificate Program to obtain an understanding of the most effective techniques in global safety and health management.
- Learn highly respected best practices from recognized leaders in the safety profession
- Learn how to select and implement the most appropriate safety management system for your organization
- Learn how to identify the regulations, standards and legislation that pertain to OSH across multiple jurisdictions and countries
To obtain this certificate, complete all required coursework within five years, including:
Mandatory Courses (2.8 CEUs)
Elective Courses (2.2 CEUs)
You can complete the electives needed to meet the CEU requirement for the Global Safety Management Certificate at the following ASSP events:
How to Earn ASSP's Global Safety Management Certificate
Complete within two years:
- Final Essay
- Submit request for certificate to email@example.com. Please provide:
- The name of the certificate program you've completed
- Your ASSP ID #
- Your name and credentials as you'd like them to appear on your certificate
- Your mailing address
- Any supporting documentation
NOTE: Only ASSP LearnEx courses, ASSP face-to-face courses, and ASSP webinars and virtual symposia can be counted toward ASSP certificate program electives.
Why Earn a Professional Certificate From ASSP?
ASSP has a long-standing reputation for delivering top-quality safety education and training that members can immediately put into practice — giving you an advantage in your workplace, in your industry and in the safety profession.
- Further your education to signify a commitment to your profession, potentially opening the door for more opportunities and higher earnings with current or potential employers
- Acquire an area of technical OSH expertise, and become an indispensable asset and valuable resource to your team or future team
- Quickly expand your professional network by learning alongside other safety professionals while obtaining your certificate