What Is the Honor of Fellow
The Honor of Fellow is ASSP's most prestigious honor, recognizing significant commitment, achievement and leadership in the occupational safety and health (OSH) profession.
Recipients receive the Fellow medallion and plaque during our annual Professional Development Conference. They also receive lifetime registration to the conference, an invitation to the annual Past Presidents and Fellows Dinner, and the opportunity to connect with a prestigious group of other highly accomplished safety professionals.
View our Fellows
Chapters, regions, practice specialties, common interest groups, committees and councils are strongly encouraged to actively identify and nominate members for this prestigious honor. To be eligible, a nominee must:
- Be a professional or emeritus member in good standing
- Have made significant contributions to the OSH profession and/or ASSP over a minimum period of 20 years
- Have spent significant time working in the safety field
- Fellow petitions are reviewed by ASSP’s Technical and Professional Recognition Committee
- Submit the petition by Nov. 1 in PDF format to ASSP's Professional Affairs staff
Please contact ASSP’s Professional Affairs staff.