Learn more and access the nomination forms by clicking on the position or positions you are interested in applying for.
Regional Vice Presidents
All serve a 3-year term 7/1/2024 to 6/30/2027
- Region II Vice President
- Region V Vice President
- Region VI Vice President
All serve a 3-year term, 7/1/2024 to 6/30/2027 unless noted otherwise below
- Region I- Area A
- Region I-Area C
- Region II-Area A (Immediate Opening through June 30, 2024 with option to run again in 2024)
- Region III-Area North
- Region IV-Area Alabama/Mississippi
- Region IV-Area North Florida/Georgia
- Region VII-Area South
- Region VIII-Area New England
- Region VIII-Area Empire
- Region IX-Area 1 Kuwait, Middle East
The experiences, characteristics and qualifications in potential candidates for elected ASSP positions are outlined in SOG 6.8. These are in addition to any required qualifications specified in the ASSP bylaws or role descriptions.
To serve in this role, you must:
- Be a member of ASSP (not including Emeritus and Student)
- Reside or be employed in and hold your primary ASSP chapter membership in a chapter within the region and/or area you are seeking to represent
- Have held a position of leadership within the region, area or chapter or other senior leadership position.
Please submit the following materials
- Regional Vice President Nominations form
- Area Director nominations form
- Biography (limited to 250 words). If selected for the ballot, this will be published on the ASSP election website and on the election ballot.
- Platform Statement - should address your vision for the position and the Region or Area it oversees. (Limited to 300 words). If selected for the ballot, this will be published on the ASSP election website and on the election ballot.
- Completed conflict of interest statement. NOTE: ASSP reserves the right to limit volunteer participation of any member who serves in a volunteer or leader capacity with competitors in order to lessen conflict of interests and maintain confidentiality.
- Photo [hi-resolution, small (2 x 3, 300 dpi) or low-resolution, large (8 x 10, 72 dpi]; JPG preferred
Please contact ASSP's governance staff.