- Region III - Area- South (7/1/2022 to 6/30/2023) *with an option to run in 2023
- Region IV- Area- North Florida/Georgia (immediate through 6/30/2024) *with an option to run in 2024
- Region VIII – Area – Keystone (3-year term 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2025)
- Region VIII – Area – Metro (3-year term 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2025)
The experiences, characteristics and qualifications in potential candidates for elected ASSP positions are outlined in SOG 6.8. These are in addition to any required qualifications specified in the ASSP bylaws or role descriptions.
To serve in this role, you must:
- Be a member of ASSP (not including Emeritus and Student)
- Reside or be employed in and hold your primary ASSP chapter membership in a chapter within the region and/or area you are seeking to represent
- Have held a leadership position within the region, area or chapter, or another senior leadership position
Please submit the following materials
- Area director nominations form
- Biography (limited to 250 words)
- Platform Statement - should address your vision for the position and the respective communities the Region or Area oversees. (Limited to 300 words)
- Completed conflict of interest statement
- Photo [hi-resolution, small (2 x 3, 300 dpi) or low-resolution, large (8 x 10, 72 dpi]; JPG preferred
Please contact ASSP's governance staff.