About This Course
This course prepares you for the Board of Certified Safety Professional's Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification exam by reviewing occupational safety and health (OSH) concepts and test-taking strategies. During this course, you will review hundreds of questions addressing all four domains covered in the exam blueprint that will guide you toward full competency in the safety field.
What You Will Learn
The topics that will be covered during this course to prepare you for the ASP exam include:
- Recognizing occupational safety and health hazards
- Measuring, evaluating and controlling worker safety and health exposures
- Worker safety training and management
- Business principles, practices and metrics in occupational safety and health practice
- Certification requirements and scoring procedures in your test preparation
Register for our ASP course
ASSP members receive discounts on registration fees and materials. Course participants will receive:
- 2.1 CEUs
- Study outline
- Workbooks and practice problems
- Suggested resources and and study aids
- Guidance on areas where you need additional study
Join ASSP to save
This three-day course consists of presentation, sample problems and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare you to pass the exam. Class begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m. each day, with beverage breaks provided in between.
Find a course near you
Want to Register for a Course Happening Today?
Class size is limited. Please contact ASSP before coming to determine if an opening is available.
Whenever possible, accommodations will be made for registrants with special needs, provided ASSP receives notice 45 days in advance. Please write a letter of explanation, your name and phone number, and attach to the course registration form. ASSP will contact you.