Enroll in Our Leadership in Safety Management Certificate Program
ASSP developed the Leadership in Safety Management Certificate for OSH professionals with more than five years’ experience and seeking a higher level of leadership achievement in safety management.
Our Leadership in Safety Management Certificate coursework — a natural extension of our Safety Management Certificate — helps you apply contemporary safety management methods and use influential leadership strategies to achieve the highest level of performance.
What You Will Learn
- Manage safety by applying the methods established by recognized contemporary management innovators, behavioral scientists and recognized leaders in safety
- Establish another dimension of safety management in your organization by applying strategy and techniques focused on risk, business, and human and organizational performance
- Demonstrate the unique traits of successful leaders to inspire your workforce and engage your senior leaders
- Integrate new concepts in safety management and leadership in your workplace
Register Individually for Two Required Courses (3.5 CEUs)
To Earn Your Certificate
- Enroll in ASSP’s Leadership in Safety Management Certificate Program
- Register and attend the two required courses within two years
- Upon completion of the required courses, ASSP will post your certificate within 48 to 72 hours in your profile at www.assp.org, (Log-in, go to My Account, Education & Content, Certificates)
Prior to June 2020
If you attended one or more of the required courses before June 2020, please contact the professional development team to learn next steps for completing your certificate program.
Why Earn a Professional Certificate From ASSP?
ASSP has a long-standing reputation for delivering top-quality safety education and training that OSH professionals can immediately put into practice — giving you an advantage in your workplace, in your industry and in the safety profession.
- Establish credibility as a leader and signify your commitment to the safety profession
- Gain a competitive advantage and maximize your earning potential
- Become an indispensable asset and valuable resource to your workers and organization
- Grow your professional network by learning alongside other safety professionals
- Understand and integrate best practices from leading organizations