About This Course
This course prepares you for the Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certification exam. During this course, you will participate in a comprehensive overview of the exam blueprint, complete sample questions and receive additional quizzes to take home for extra practice.
Register for our CHST Course
This three-day course consists of presentation, sample problems and quizzes, and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare you to pass the exam. Courses begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. each day, with beverage breaks and lunch provided.
What You Will Learn
We will cover the following topics to help you prepare for the CHST certification exam:
- Manage and administer a safety program
- Identify safety management systems, including ISO and ANSI standards
- Use hazard recognition, evaluation and control techniques
- Manage regulatory inspections
- Conduct training and orientation
- Communicate hazards (including the Globally Harmonized System)
- Conduct job-site inspections and audits
- Prepare a job hazard analysis/pre-job plan
- Investigate incidents
- Understand recordkeeping requirements
Register for our CHST course
Course participants will receive:
- 2.1 CEUs
- Study outline
- Workbooks and practice problems
- Suggested resources and study aids
- Guidance on areas where you need additional preparation
- 200-question sample exam
- Additional take-home quizzes
Our Course Guarantee
We’re so confident our courses are effective that we guarantee success on the exam. If you don’t pass, retake the same course for FREE.*
Our certification exam preparation courses are led by knowledgeable instructors with industry-leading experience to help coach exam candidates to success. Each course includes an overview of the exam. Then, our facilitators will help you assess your current understanding of the content; identify where you need to focus your self-study; and help you find the right answers.
*Applicable to participants who attend our ASP, CSP, CHST, OHST and SMS certification exam preparation courses and sit for the exam within one year of attending. This guarantee is not valid on courses hosted by ASSP chapters or regions.
Include any physical or dietary special requests in your profile through our registration process. Whenever possible, we will accommodate your needs.