Terms and Requirements
Our common interest group assistant administrators serve a two-year term (July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2021). These volunteer leaders then automatically succeed to the office of administrator for a two-year term. To serve in this role, you must be a professional member of ASSP and a member of the respective common interest group.
- Common interest group nomination form
- Brief biography (limited to 250 words)
- Platform statement addressing your vision for the position and the respective common interest group (limited to 300 words)
- Completed conflict of interest statement
- Photo [hi-resolution, small (2 x 3, 300 dpi) or low-resolution, large (8 x 10, 72 dpi]; JPG preferred
All common interest group elections must be contested (two candidates). ASSP’s Nominations and Elections Committee will keep nominations open past the deadline if we have not received a sufficient number of qualified submissions for an open position.
Please contact ASSP's governance staff.