Common Interest Group Assistant Administrators
(2 year terms succeeds to Administrator)
Our common interest group assistant administrators serve a two-year term. These volunteer leaders then automatically succeed to the office of administrator for a two-year term.
To serve in this role, you must:
- Be a member of ASSP (not including Emeritus and Student)
- Be a member of the respective common interest group
Please submit the following materials
- Common interest group nomination form
- Brief biography (limited to 250 words)
- Platform statement addressing your vision for the position and the respective common interest group (limited to 300 words)
- Completed conflict of interest statement
- Photo [hi-resolution, small (2 x 3, 300 dpi) or low-resolution, large (8 x 10, 72 dpi]; JPG preferred
All common interest group elections must be contested (two candidates). ASSP’s Nominations and Elections Committee will keep nominations open past the deadline if we have not received a sufficient number of qualified submissions for an open position.
Please contact ASSP's governance staff.