Practice Specialty Assistant Administrators
Our practice specialty assistant administrators serve a two-year term (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022). These volunteer leaders then automatically succeed to the office of administrator for a two-year term.
To serve in this role, you must:
- Be a professional member of ASSP
- Be a member of the respective practice specialty
Please submit the following materials
- Practice specialty nomination form
- Brief biography (limited to 250 words)
- Platform statement addressing your vision for the position and the respective practice specialty (limited to 300 words)
- Completed conflict of interest statement
- Photo [hi-resolution, small (2 x 3, 300 dpi) or low-resolution, large (8 x 10, 72 dpi]; JPG preferred
All practice specialty elections must be contested (two candidates). ASSP’s Nominations and Elections Committee will keep nominations open past the deadline if we have not received a sufficient number of qualified submissions for an open position.
Please contact ASSP's governance staff.