About ASSP’s Annual Leadership Conference
Volunteer leaders are critical to ASSP’s success, our many member communities and the occupational safety and health (OSH) industry in general. That’s why we invest in opportunities like this conference — complete with networking, leadership training, team-building and problem-solving sessions — to enhance your success both with ASSP and in your careers.
2021 Leadership Conference
Our 2021 Leadership Conference will be a virtual event. The online event will take place October 21 - 22.
We are excited to once again be able to offer this valuable leadership development and networking experience in a virtual format, making it accessible to even more ASSP leaders.
View Preliminary Schedule
Conference registration for the 2021 Leadership Conference free and open to all chapter, common interest group, practice specialty leaders and other ASSP leaders.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a current or rising volunteer ASSP leader in your ASSP community, we encourage you to attend this conference to enhance your leadership skills — you will grow as a volunteer and in your professional role at work. This conference is intended for:
- Chapter and section officers
- Practice specialty administrators and advisory committee members
- Common interest group administrators and advisory committee members
- Committee chairs and vice chairs
- Deputy regional vice presidents
- Area directors
Become a volunteer leader
Why Attend the Leadership Conference?
- Develop leadership skills that you can transferable to the workplace
- Share best practices and meet key ASSP leaders
- Network with other leaders in safety to find solutions to your latest challenges
- Earn continuing education units for attending the conference
Why Being a Leader at ASSP Matters
Become a leader with ASSP and put your passion to work. Connect with a vast professional community, benefit from leadership training and gain access to insights on safety trends and innovations. Having all this at your disposal spurs career growth and can help advance your career. But it’s not just you who benefits. Individuals all over the world work in safer environments because our members work together for a safer, stronger future.