About ASSP’s Annual Leadership Conference
Volunteer leaders are critical to ASSP’s success, our many member communities and the occupational safety and health (OSH) industry in general. That’s why we invest in opportunities like this conference — complete with networking, leadership training, and team-building and problem-solving sessions — to enhance your success both with ASSP and in your careers.
- 2018 Leadership Conference - October 4 - 6 at the Marriott O'Hare in Chicago, IL.
- 2019 Leadership Conference - October 10 - 12 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, IL
Who Should Attend?
If you are an elected ASSP leader in one of the following roles, you are encouraged to attend this conference to enhance your leadership skills — both as a volunteer and in your professional role at work.
- Chapter officers
- Practice specialty administrators
- Common interest group administrators
- Committee chairs
- Deputy regional vice presidents
- Area directors
Become a volunteer leader
Why Attend the Leadership Conference?
- Develop leadership skills that are transferable to the workplace
- Share best practices and meet key ASSP leaders
- Network with other leaders in safety to find solutions to your latest challenges
- Earn continuing education units for attending the conference
Why Being a Leader at ASSP Matters
Become a leader with ASSP and find an opportunity to put your passion to work. You will benefit from a vast professional community, leadership training, and access to insights on safety trends and innovations. Having all this at your disposal spurs career growth and can help advance your career. But, it’s not just you who benefits. Individuals all over the world work in safer environments because our members work together for a safer, stronger future.