About This Course
This course prepares participants for the Board of Certified Safety Professional's Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification exam through presentation, sample problems and discussion on relevant topics. To participate, you must have successfully passed the ASP exam or be exempt because of another certification or designation.
What You Will Learn
Topics that will be covered during this course to prepare you for the CSP exam include:
- Collecting occupational safety, health and security risk Information
- Assessing and managing occupational safety, health and security risks
- Concepts of probability, statistics and basic sciences
- Engineering: safety, environmental, occupational health and fire protection
- Applied management principles, ergonomic analysis and risk management
- Legal/regulatory and related issues
- Workers’ compensation
Register for our CSP course
ASSP members receive discounts on registration fees and materials. Course participants will receive:
- 2.1 CEUs
- Study outline
- Workbooks and practice problems
- Suggested resources and study aids
- Guidance on areas where you need additional study
Join ASSP to save
This three-day course consists of presentation, sample problems and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare you to pass the exam. Class begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m. each day, with beverage breaks provided in between.
Find a course near you
Want to Register for a Course Happening Today?
Class size is limited. Please contact ASSP before coming to determine if an opening is available.
Whenever possible, accommodations will be made for registrants with special needs, provided ASSP receives notice 45 days in advance. Please write a letter of explanation, your name and phone number, and attach to the course registration form. ASSP will contact you.