Our Risk Management Certificate Program
The Risk Management Certificate prepares occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals who seek to learn the fundamentals of risk assessment and management and explores tools and strategies for implementing and evaluating a risk management program. Learn how to apply risk management principles that can help you proactively reduce risk, advance risk analysis and drive a return on investment from your safety programs.
The program’s coursework helps you develop an understanding of risk assessment and management and provides a framework to enhance and evaluate your risk management program.
What You Will Learn
- Gain proficiency in implementing the risk management process
- Measure the effectiveness of the risk management process and outcomes to support your organization’s objectives
- Review and develop deeper understanding of the role of prevention through design in the risk assessment/ management process
- Examine how to assess, treat, monitor and communicate enterprise risk
How to Earn Your Certificate
Step 1: Enroll in Our Risk Management Certificate Program.
There is no fee to register for the program. However, there is a separate registration process and fee for each required course. Once you are enrolled, please continue to Step 2.
Enroll in ASSP's Risk Management Certificate Program
Step 2: Register individually for and complete each of the three required courses within two years.
Registration fees will be displayed in our store:
- Risk Assessment and Management for Safety Professionals
- Prevention Through Design
- Enterprise Risk Management for Safety Professionals
Step 3: Retrieve your certificate!
Upon completion of the required courses, ASSP will post your certificate within 48 to 72 hours in your profile at www.assp.org, (Log-in, go to My Account, Education & Content, Certificates). Download the certificate and display it to recognize your career achievement!
Why Earn a Professional Certificate From ASSP?
ASSP has a long-standing reputation for delivering top-quality safety education and training that OSH professionals can immediately put into practice — giving you an advantage in your workplace, in your industry and in the safety profession.
- Establish credibility as a leader and signify your commitment to the safety profession
- Gain a competitive advantage and maximize your earning potential
- Become an indispensable asset and valuable resource to your workers and organization
- Grow your professional network by learning alongside other safety professionals
- Understand and integrate best practices from leading organizations