Ketha Molina, the Senior Damage Prevention Manager for Texas811, also serves as the President of Leading Women of Damage Prevention. She is an Environmental, Health & Safety professional with much of her 21+ years career in construction and damage prevention.
Her roles in the industry have helped her develop and commit to:
- Establishing and cultivation strong partnerships at every level of staff and management.
- Interacting purposefully with staff and management to create a culture of awareness, empowerment, and individual workplace responsibility.
- Collaboration to develop and implement successful programs and initiatives, improving work quality and incident reducing metrics in a cost-efficient manner.
- Pursuing and utilizing knowledge and skills to serve with community and industry, helping to advance and develop the profession.
While learning from the past, working in the present, and planning for the future.
She holds active membership in professional organizations.
- Vice President, Damage Prevention Council of Texas
- President South Plains Chapter, American Society of Safety Professionals
- Chair, Permian Basin Chapter ASSP ChapterWISE
- Chair, Texas Gas Association Safety Committee
- Director, Keep Odessa Beautiful
It has been a true honor and privilege to be involved with ASSP and to serve the greatest chapters and region. My experience in serving in various roles for ASSP has ignited even more passion for the worker and the industry.
If elected as the Region III AD, I intend to use the role to make a greater impact as I continue serving our members. I am committed to supporting our Chapter leaders and the entire region. In 2019, I spoke at the Leadership Conference. My topic, Delivering Member Value through Chapters. This remains a focus of mine and I am very happy to say that I continue to speak to leaders within ASSP regarding this session.
I will continue to support our region and ASSP develop initiatives for membership recruitment and chapter sustainability.
I will work with Chapter leaders to develop strategic plans to add value and improve the membership experience.