An effective safety and health management system is built around a strong safety culture. This week’s link roundup offers insights into building a culture where everyone looks out for each other’s safety and can speak up about unsafe conditions without fear.
- A recent study found gaps between employer and worker perceptions about workplace culture. Read more
- Learn why trust is key to success when some or all of your team is working from home. Read more
- Nearly 3,800 cases of anti-Asian discrimination and incidents related to COVID-19 were reported in the U.S. between March 2020 and February 2021. Taking these steps can help protect workers. Read more
- OSHA has received more than 5,500 whistleblower complaints related to COVID-19. Get answers to frequently asked questions about unlawful retaliation. Read more
- An AllVoices survey found that 41% of respondents had left an organization because of unsafe conditions. Read more
- Landscaping has some of the highest injury rates of any industry. Learn why and what you can do about it. Read more
- A number of factors impact heat stress. Here are six things to monitor. Read more