American Society of Safety Professionals is your source for insights on trends in the safety profession, including developments in safety management, worker safety, government and regulatory affairs and standards.
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine is seeking PPE experts to serve on its Standing Committee on Personal Protective Equipment for Workplace Safety and Health. The agency wants to fill six seats on the committee and is particularly interested in recruiting individuals with the following areas of expertise:
- Engineering and PPE design
- PPE standards and evaluation
- Textiles and material science
- Aerosol science
- Occupational safety and health/occupational medicine
- Infection control and prevention
- Emergency preparedness and response
Nominations are due by Monday, Nov. 27. If interested, please complete the agency's brief survey
to share your interest and information.