About This Course
This course prepares you for the Board of Certified Safety Professional's Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician (OHST) certification exam through the review of occupational hygiene and safety concepts and practice exam questions.
What You Will Learn
Topics that will be covered during this course to prepare you for the OHST exam include:
Register for our OHST course
- Fundamentals: calculator, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics
- Engineering technology
- Basic and applied sciences
- Law, regulations and standards
- Control concepts
- Incident investigation (post-event)
- Survey and inspection techniques (pre-event)
- Data computation and recordkeeping
- Education, training and instruction
ASSP members receive discounts on registration fees and materials. Course participants will receive:
- 2.1 CEUs
- Study outline
- Workbooks and practice problems
- Suggested resources and study aids
- Guidance on areas where you need additional study
- 200-question sample exam
- Additional take-home quizzes
Join ASSP to save
This three-day course consists of presentation, sample problems and quizzes, and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare you to pass the exam. Courses begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. each day, with beverage breaks provided in between.
Find a course near you
Want to Register for a Course Happening Today?
Class size is limited. Please contact ASSP before coming to determine if an opening is available.
Whenever possible, accommodations will be made for registrants with special needs, provided ASSP receives notice 45 days in advance. Please write a letter of explanation, your name and phone number, and attach to the course registration form. ASSP will contact you.