Occupational safety and health is a dynamic, ever-changing field. Our Safety News You Need is a great resource on the latest tools and information you need to protect your workforce.
- Controlling hazardous energy is a challenge for safety professionals across many industries. Learn how absence of voltage testers (AVTs) can help improve lockout/tagout procedures and reduce worker exposure to electrical hazards. Read more
- Automation technology is a game changer for motor vehicle fleet safety. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers guidance on the different levels of automation in motor vehicles and what each means for driver safety. Learn more
- The “internet of things” (IoT) provides opportunities for employers to collect data on worker safety and health in ways never seen before. Learn how construction companies are using the technology to improve their safety and health programs. Read more
- Millions of workers are exposed to hazardous noise every year. New dosimeter technology provides safety professionals and industrial hygienists with an easy-to-use tool to track workplace noise levels throughout the day. Learn more
- Every safety professional is looking for ways to improve their safety management system. Safety management software and online training tools offer new ways to track your performance and teach your workforce safe environments. Read more