Workplace hazards come in many forms. This week’s link roundup has resources to help you identify and mitigate hazards that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- An OSHA-led task force is holding a Suicide Prevention Safety Stand-Down (Sept. 6-10) to raise awareness of the unique mental health challenges construction workers face. Read more
- Everyone has experienced fear and anxiety, but it can be uncomfortable to discuss at work. Learn strategies for starting conversations about mental health. Read more
- Remote work has changed the way your team manages conflict. These steps can help you resolve disputes. Read more
- Psychological safety is an important element of an effective safety and health management system. Read more
- Shift work has detrimental effects on worker safety and health. Here’s what you need to know and what you can do about it. Read more
- A recent survey found that one in three office workers believe their return to the workplace negatively impacted their mental health. Read more
- “Businesses are sleepwalking into a mental health crisis,” according to this recent U.K. survey. Read more