Our link roundup this week includes updated COVID-19 regulations; guidance on preventing discrimination in the workplace; tips for educating workers about vaccinations; and steps for combating remote worker fatigue. You’ll also find creative methods for safety communication and a study on the prevalence of injuries in agriculture.
- CAL/OSHA’S new COVID-19 emergency temporary standard is now in effect. Here’s what you need to know. Read more
- MIOSHA is allowing employers outside the healthcare industry to relax COVID-19 protocols such as health screenings, masks and distancing. Read more
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has issued guidance on protecting against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. Read more
- Misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines continues to spread. Learn how you can educate your workforce. Read more
- Fatigue can happen to anyone, regardless of where they are working. These five strategies can help reduce fatigue for remote employees. Read more
- To effectively communicate technical information to your workers, sometimes you have to get creative. Here are some innovative ways to get your message across. Read more
- A recent study by Penn State University researchers found that agriculture-related injuries are more common than previously reported. Read more