As a speaker, you will help your fellow safety professionals connect to new ideas and practical information they can put to use now and in the future. By sharing fresh perspectives, you will also help them reconnect to their passion for the profession.
To help you promote your session across your professional network, here are some easy-to-implement ideas:
- Download our ready-to-go graphics (below). These graphics, optimized for each platform, offer a quick way to tell everyone you communicate with that you’re speaking at Safety 2020. Use these graphics in your social media channels, on your website or e-newsletter, and in your e-mail signature to show your involvement and support of the event. Be sure to include a hyperlink leading to the Safety 2020: Virtual website.
- Actively promote your session and topic on social media. Engage in ASSP’s social channels by following our pages and posting information about your session, other sessions or conference experiences.
- Follow the ASSP Company page on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the perfect channel to engage with fellow OSH professionals about your session. We also invite you to post to our ASSP LinkedIn Group page.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet about your course with the hashtag #Safety2020 and tag @ASSPSafety. We often like and retweet posts shared by our speakers.
- “Like” us on Facebook and let your network know you’re speaking at Safety 2020.
- Retweet/Share/Repost content from our event channels to yours.
- Post images of yourself speaking or use the “I’m Speaking” graphic.
Safety 2020 “I’m Speaking” Social Media Graphics