ASSP's Council on Academic Affairs and Research is seeking presenters for the 2019 Academic Forum, which will be held June 12, 2019, in New Orleans, LA.
The forum is open to all academicians and researchers in the OSH field. We are accepting proposals for either individual presentations or panel discussions. The deadline for proposals is Nov. 5, 2018.
We've made several changes this year:
- The 2019 forum will have two tracks:
- Innovations and Teaching Tools in OSH
- OSH Research
- To better meet the schedules of academicians and researchers participating in Safety 2019, we are holding the forum on the last day of the conference (Wednesday, June 12) rather than the opening day.
- We are positioning the event next to the ISOES conference, which will run concurrently and continue for an additional day. We will share updates on this collaboration in the coming months.
Details and Policies
- Multiple Submissions: We will consider no more than two proposals (the first two received). Complete a separate application form for each submission.
- Length of Presentation: Individual sessions are 20 to 30 minutes. Panels are 60 minutes.
- Conference Fee: Selected speakers will receive a reduced rate for Safety 2019. Travel, lodging and meal expenses are the speaker's responsibility. Travel grants are available from the ASSP Foundation (application deadline is Dec. 1, 2018 each year).
Submit your proposal.