Our link roundup this week includes a reversal on workplace mask requirements; the importance of health and safety for job seekers; how to address worker well-being; and tips for starting conversations about trenching safety. You’ll also find information on how stress affects workplace productivity; keys to effective crisis communication; and how to help prevent worker burnout.
- Cal/OSHA has withdrawn its proposed workplace mask regulation to consider a rule that more closely aligns with state efforts to fully reopen next week. Read more
- A recent survey found that most candidates would turn down a role if the employer did not have clear COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Read more
- Occupational safety and health continues to evolve every day. Learn why prioritizing worker well-being is essential for your organization. Read more
- Trench Safety Stand Down Week (June 14-18) is coming up fast. Use these tips to start conversations with your workers about how to stay safe. Read more
- A study has found a connection between stress and inattentiveness in the workplace, and highlights the impact that inattention can have on productivity. Read more
- Good communication is crucial during a crisis. Follow these tips to effectively engage with your employees. Read more
- A return to the office could mean increased burnout for workers. Learn ways to help ease the burden on your employees. Read more