This week’s link roundup includes news on OSHA training grants for nonprofit organizations; tips for developing a return to the workplace strategy; information on protecting employee vaccination records; and an update on efforts to improve worker well-being programs. You’ll also find information on psychological safety in hybrid workplaces; stress levels among U.S. workers; and how to help workers struggling with addiction.
- The Department of Labor is making more than $21 million in OSHA training grants available for nonprofit organizations. Read more
- There are many factors to consider before bringing employees back to the workplace. Keep these points in mind as you develop your strategy. Read more
- Requiring employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 comes with the responsibility of protecting medical information. Learn how to keep records secure. Read more
- Employers are expanding and enhancing well-being benefit programs for their employees to address the impact of COVID-19. Read more
- Addressing psychological safety will be more challenging in the world of hybrid workplaces. Here are five ways you can support your team. Read more
- A recent Gallup study found that U.S. workers experience some of the highest stress levels in the world. Here’s what you can do to help. Read more
- Millions of workers across the U.S. struggle with substance abuse. Learn steps you can take to get them the help they need. Read more