Take away new strategies for advancing safety and mitigating risks in your supply chain’s work sites. Discover best practices for incorporating a systems approach to risk intervention strategies and continual improvement. Enable your organization to proactively ensure safe work environments and boost overall productivity by deepening your understanding of key topics critical to maintaining safety excellence in contractor management.
What You Will Learn
- Discuss new views into the contractor safety framework.
- Review how to prioritize assurance and verification of controls to protect against risks of hazardous energy.
- Describe how to manage risk through efficient job hazard analyses and risk assessments.
- Review how to incorporate plan, do, check, act for continual improvement.
- Acquire strategies to incorporate digitization in a joint employer environment.
- Measure job-site quality and safety outcomes to inform future planning and sourcing decisions.
Natashya Narkiewicz, Vice President of Product Management, Avetta
Natashya Narkiewicz has more than 15 years of experience helping companies proactively manage supplier and contractor risk.?By focusing on data-driven decision making and impact to business, Narkiewicz has developed products and technology that enable enterprises to connect with the right suppliers through greater transparency on sustainable practices and safety procedures. Her strengths at customer-centric product management using technology has garnered recognition as a thought leader.
Scott DeBow, Principal of Health, Safety and Environment, Avetta
Scott DeBow, is the principal of health, safety and environment at Avetta, a leading provider of supply chain risk management software. With more than 19 years of progressive leadership in risk management and occupational safety, DeBow aligns people, teams and industry resources within the joint-employer community, emphasizing critical risk mitigation, particularly serious injuries and fatalities. His unique perspective as a safety professional in nontraditional work settings drives his focus on system improvements for safer environments and his belief in the transformative power of safety leadership.