Want to help student members in your area gain the tools they need for a successful career in safety? Encourage them to apply for our 14th annual Future Safety Leaders Conference, which will be held Nov. 8-9, 2018, at the Chicago Marriott Oak Brook.
This conference provides students unique opportunities to:
- Connect with peers, OSH professionals and employer representatives
- Engage in dynamic presentations and sessions
- Enhance career development skills
- Explore options for earning advanced degrees and certifications
All ASSP student members are invited to apply. We have posted application materials and detailed information on the Future Safety Leaders Conference web page. Students must submit their applications to their faculty advisors by Sept. 6, 2018, and faculty advisors must complete their portion by Sept. 13.
Wondering how can your chapter can support students attending the 2018 Future Safety Leaders Conference? Here are a few ideas:
- Encourage student members in your chapter and student section(s) to submit applications.
- Help student members complete their applications.
- Provide travel funds for student members who are selected to attend the conference.
- Invite student members who attend the conference to share their learnings at a future chapter meeting.
Contact ASSP’s student services team