The first quarter ends on Sept. 30. Have you posted at least one Administrator’s Message on your ASSP Community page? Once posted, we will share it in ASSP Weekly.
Here are some ideas about what to discuss:
- Current community projects
- Upcoming elections for Society and your specific community (if applicable)
- Are you still looking for candidates? If so, share a link to the elections page.
- Share information from the most recent meeting of the Council on Practices and Standards.
- Volunteer opportunities
- If you are looking for members to join your Advisory Committee, share links to the position descriptions for open positions (hint, you’ll find the descriptions on our Community Leader Resources website)
- Share information on micro-volunteer projects
- Invite members to attend your next Advisory Committee call
- Encourage members to start conversations about current trends in your industry/area of interest on your community’s Discussion Forum (include a link).
You might also want to check out this list
of 10 tips for producing a quality administrator's message from Connie Muncy, a former administrator of our Utilities Practice Specialty.